Operations & Maintenance
Wood Group is regarded as one of the world’s foremost operations & maintenance companies.
Wood Group provides scalable, integrated operations & maintenance (“O&M”) resources and services during a facility’s lifecycle in virtually any location around the world, including established oil & gas fields or newly developed remote areas.
We offer a wide range of global O&M services, including complete turnkey operations models. For optimal flexibility, we offer integrated O&M solutions to fit your individual requirements. We work with you to develop a commercial model to accomplish your business goals.
Our people are the key to our success; we are committed to developing and retaining an exemplary workforce. Your project will be staffed by professionals with the technical knowledge and expertise to tackle the most complex challenge and to do so safely and efficiently.
From projects in the UK, Africa and Asia to fields in Australia, South America and the United States, we maintain a global labour pool of skilled professionals in order to provide a high level of responsiveness and service quality.
Wood Group provides personnel for the following activities:
- Production operations & maintenance
- Mechanical, instrumentation & electrical modifications
- HSE & emergency management
- Marine operations
For oil & gas developments in remote or new regions, Wood Group also can provide a wide range of personnel administration support, including the following:
- Nationalisation programmes
- Recruitment, screening and placement
- Training and competence programmes
- Logistics and transportation
- Visa/work permit administration
In addition to providing personnel, Wood Group also provides the following facility support & management activities:
- Pre-operations planning
- Production O&M management
- Maintenance planning and scheduling
- Construction supervision & inspection
- Maintenance/overhaul of compressors, pumps, generators & rotating equipment
- SCADA/remote well control system design & integration