Rotating Equipment Services
Wood Group's Turbine Joint Ventures provide integrated solutions for the maintenance, repair, overhaul and upgrade rotating equipment for both the oil & gas and power generation industries.
Wood Group's Turbine Joint Ventures have the experience necessary to manage your assets by providing all support services that will enable safe, reliable and cost effective operation. You can focus on managing your business while we take responsibility for the operation and system reliability of your rotating equipment, applying our industry leading technical expertise, QHSE procedures and management processes.
We support a wide range of equipment from most major OEMs, including:
- Gas turbines
- Steam turbines
- Power turbines
- Reciprocating engines
- Diesel engines
- Controls and instrumentation
- Ancillaries and accessories
Major Maintenance Services
With in-house capabilities ranging from component repair and spare parts supply through to full workshop and in-field overhaul, Wood Group has the experience to address and meet the challenges that are unique to your operations. We deliver value-added services to improve the performance and reliability of your rotating equipment. Our core services include:
- Capital spare part supply services including new and used serviceable parts
- Advanced technology component repair services for gas turbine part restoration
- Global field services available on both a planned and call-out basis
- Gas turbine overhaul services delivered on-site or from certified workshops
- Monitoring and diagnostics including predictive maintenance services to improve the performance and reliability of your turbomachinery
- Accessory repair programmes for fuel nozzles, end covers, and oil and air systems
- Control System design, manufacture, integration and installation services
Why Wood Group
Whatever your location or scale of operation, we apply more than 25 years of management and field service experience in oil & gas and power plant operations to deliver maintenance solutions focused on improving the availability of your critical rotating equipment to minimise production downtime.
Our technicians and engineers have significant experience of managing mature equipment and are skilled in applying the latest technologies to extend the life cycle of your assets and optimise productivity. Our global presence and established network of supply chain partners will ensure you have a reliable maintenance partner wherever you are in the world.