Wood Group's operational assurance planning begins at the earliest stages of a project.
Operational assurance is often considered to be the link between facility design and operational performance. Bottom line, it's all about preparation—proper planning for all aspects of a project from the beginning of front-end engineering and design results in a facility and team that are truly ready for operations.
At Wood Group, we employ an experienced team of operational assurance professionals equipped with hands-on industry expertise and an in-depth knowledge of production systems, equipment and other assets. Our team works to ensure that your oil & gas projects are developed—from FEED through final handover—with safety, production efficiency, cost effectiveness, asset integrity and future maintenance in mind. What's more, we support clients' needs in the areas of project and change management and business process development relative to operations & maintenance organisations.
Our operational assurance capabilities include:
Procedures & Technical Manuals (start-up, commissioning, O&M, training)
- Recommended spares parts list development
- Physical inventory storage & preservation strategies
- Warehouse planning & management
- Criticality rankings
- Reliability-centered maintenance & failure modes & effects studies
- Preventive, predictive & corrective maintenance strategies
- Maintenance procedures & job plan development
Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (Maximo, JD Edwards, SAP)
- Implementations & upgrades
- Interfaces, hosting & administration
- Data quality assurance, collection, development & migration
- Report development
- Planning & scheduling
Be prepared. Let Wood Group's operational assurance solutions help you be truly ready for safe, effective and reliable operations.