Our internship and industrial placement programmes are designed to help you learn about Wood Group, meet our people and decide if you want to pursue a career in the oil & gas industry.
For our programmes, we typically recruit final year undergraduates from all degree disciplines and backgrounds. Opportunities span a wide range of business areas; these vary dependent on region and business unit.
The internship/placement opportunities are available in a number of locations and can act as a springboard into our graduate programmes.
Australia and Asia Pacific Summer Vacation Program – 2016
Our summer vacation program is designed for students looking to kick-start their career early. We are offering placements in our Melbourne office on a 12 week basis where you will be given the opportunity to put what you have learned into practice, gaining valuable work experience, and see first-hand what it is like to work on real oil and gas projects before you graduate.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for a vacation position you must:
- be studying for an degree appropriate to the position;
- be in the penultimate year of your degree course achieving an average of 70% or higher;
- be available to work for a 12-week period from December to February;
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident; and
- have rights to work in Australia.