We offer the most comprehensive range of solutions to these common, yet challenging, issues:
- Piping failures: Excessive vibration causes piping fatigue - a significant integrity issue and failure mechanism.
- Machinery uptime: Compressors, pumps and other rotating assets face reliability, vibration and performance problems. These can be avoided by using our design, commissioning, monitoring, reliability and troubleshooting services.
- Noise management (health, safety and environmental): Noise management is a growing concern due to increasing HSE and compliance regulations.
Our services cover the entire project life cycle and include:
- Vibration and fatigue of piping and structures
- Reliability, monitoring and performance of rotating equipment
- Pulsation, resonance, vibration, surge and rotor dynamics
- Multiphase flow and transients
- Noise management, assessments, compliance and solutions
- Site engineering, inspections, and troubleshooting
- Advanced engineering including non-linear finite element analysis (FEA) and fitness for service level 3
- Anti-vibration products: damping, absorbers, vibration clamps
We achieve cost-effective and industry-leading results with our unique combination of expert technical authorities, global field engineers, superior software solutions, extensive research and ongoing innovation.