DataPortal is an online data management portal that provides wind farm developers, project managers, analysts and utilities with a data hub to manage their entire wind portfolio.
Monitor and manage your wind measurement campaigns with these key features:
- Campaign overview: Keep track of your whole wind measurement portfolio in one easily accessible portfolio
- Expert data analysis: Built and operated by our in-house analysts who constantly monitor and assess client data
- Daily data screening: Our analysts work in the background screening and checking data, flagging anomalies and maintenance issues as they happen
- Tailored data export: Quick export option and more specific data can be exported to suit your needs
- Express document access: Access installation and maintenance reports and calibration certificates at the click of a button
- Comprehensive event log: Keep up to date with issues and observations with a detailed event log
- 24/7 access: Access your data anywhere, anytime with our secure online portal
- Market tested: Designed and developed with input from wind farm developers
- Visualise data: Wind rose, average charts, data time series charts and more to help visualise your data
- Secure data backup: All data is backed up regularly to a secure offsite location for peace of mind
- Instant access: Direct online access means you don’t have to wait to be sent the latest data
- Additional expert support: Our analysts know the system inside out so can provide additional bank-grade analysis and support to get the best from your data
- One month free trial: Find out how DataPortal can manage your wind measurement portfolio first hand, with a free one month trial.
- Use DataPortal for the best way to manage your wind energy measurement campaigns and investments.