A safe, well-performing and HSE-compliant site is what our clients aim for and Wood Group's site management services can make this happen, with performance optimisation and revenue in mind. With decades of cumulative experience, our highly skilled and experienced site managers ensure that all renewables sites are run in line with applicable guidelines and legislation.
Working alongside Wood Group’s 24/7 control centre, site managers have an independent eye on all site activities, monitoring site performance and immediately reacting to wind turbine and site issues.
Some site management activities include:
- Site inspections
- Health and safety management
- Environmental management
- Liaison with original equipment manufacturer (OEM)
- Providing safe systems of work (SSOW)
- Reporting, budgeting and performance analysis
- Management of site works
- Control of site activities including access to site
- Review of risk assessments and method statements (RAM), approved written procedures (AWP) and relevant certification
- Management of wind turbine and balance of plant (BoP) works.
As part of the site management role, Wood Group ensures that all works are carried out to manufacturer’s specifications, best practice and confirms to legal standards, planning conditions and health and safety law.
In addition to significant operational site experience, the team is backed up by Wood Group's company-wide expertise in civil, electrical and mechanical engineering, environmental issues and optimisation, so there is a wealth of experience and specialists ready to be tapped into.
For more information on site management services, get in touch.