Wood Group's technical due diligence capabilities are wide ranging and comprehensive, supporting some of the most technically complex and challenging renewable energy financing deals in the world.
Our teams are able to provide a unique mix of expertise on all relevant project risk and performance aspects, drawing upon first hand practical experience of project delivery, as well as a successful international reputation for providing clear, responsive and reliable technical advice.
Our technical due diligence services include:
- Resource assessment and energy yield prediction, including assessment of:
- Site and measured data
- Suitability, availability and performance of candidate renewable energy equipment, its manufacturers and suppliers
- Site design and layout
- Review of sponsor energy yield predictions including quality of data, levels of uncertainty and calculation of losses
- Reliable predictions of P90, P95 and P99 values
- Technology assessments
- Civil and electrical design assessments
- Environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- Grid code compliance
- Site investigations
- Strategies and programmes
- Noise and vibration assessment
- Operation and maintenance policy
- Health and safety
Contact us to find out how our team can support your renewable energy project.