The ultimate aim of our environmental and social due diligence services is to deliver a bank grade project that meets the requirements of all major international lending institutions.
Our environmental and social due diligence services include:
- Assessing project compliance with Equator Principles, IFC Performance Standards and individual banks’ environmental and social requirements
- Addressing non-compliance issues and supporting projects in meeting international lending requirements
- Preparation of management plans, such as:
- Environmental and social action plan
- Stakeholder engagement plan / public consultation and disclosure plan
- Environmental and social management plan
- Site audits assessing on-site practices to ensure compliance with documented procedures and international lending requirements.
For more information, contact our team.