An interactive and engaging site management safety training scheme for onshore renewables professionals, delivered by onshore renewables experts.
The onshore renewables site manager safety training scheme (SMSTS) course is the only one of its kind in the UK, dedicated to onshore renewable energy, making it an essential training resource for companies involved in the renewables sector.
We have a long track record in onshore renewable energy and have been involved in some of the world’s most high profile onshore projects, including the UK’s biggest onshore wind farm, Whitelee.
With this expertise, our accredited trainers will deliver comprehensive best practice to delegates, based on real experiences.
Our consultants have created and delivered the RenewableUK onshore health and safety guidelines 2015 and the offshore work at height guidelines for the Energy Institute and G9 Offshore Wind Health and Safety Association, so you will be learning from the latest good practice in the industry.
This five day course is designed for construction site managers, agents, quantity surveyors, construction directors and project directors. It is ideally suited to those who are, or are about to be, responsible for planning, organising, monitoring, controlling and administering groups of staff and workforce in an onshore renewables environment.
- Five day course delivered by onshore expert trainers
- Core SMSTS syllabus plus enhanced onshore renewables syllabus
- Onshore renewables-specific case studies and group exercises focusing on real life situations
- Formal training on current RenewableUK health and safety guidelines
The course will enable you to:
- Manage health and safety onsite in accordance with current legal provisions, and within the context of their management or supervisory role
- Have understanding of responsibilities and accountability for site health, safety and welfare in the onshore environment
- Implement new guidance and industry best practice