Wood Group has advised on solar developments in the UK, France, Belgium, Italy, Bulgaria, Lithuania, USA, South Africa, Philippines, Djibouti, Pakistan, India, Spain, China, Saudi Arabia and Greece, supporting a wide-range of customers including developers, owners, private investors, financial institutions and multi-lateral development banks.
We have advised on over 10GW of solar PV projects on over 900 PV plants globally, providing assessments of large-scale energy projects.
Our services cover all aspects of the project lifecycle:
- Feasibility including technical and financial
- Design and development including pre-contract negotiations
- Construction management including acceptance testing
- Operational management services including asset management
- Due diligence including technical, commercial and environmental
Our customers benefit from:
- A proven and established lenders' engineer reputation with leading project finance banks
- Our global reach and presence in key emerging markets
- A significant track record in delivering high quality and focused due diligence services
- Availability of highly skilled personnel with long-term industry experience
- Flexibility and ability to rapidly turn around complex projects