Used by operators and engineering contractors worldwide, ECE delivers realistic corrosion rate output calibrated to real field data with reliable materials selection rules.
- Corrosion rate estimation for production tubing, flowlines and facilities
- Multi-stream bulk calculation function with spreadsheet import and export capability
- Estimation of sweet and sour service conditions
- Carbon steel failure risk evaluation
- Selection of corrosion resistant alloys considering corrosion, pitting and stress-corrosion cracking
- Lifecycle cost analysis
- Supplier reference list
- Extensive technical help files
- User-friendly reporting, printing and saving of outputs and data files
ECE is available in single-user or server versions. Licensees receive regular updates, including further functionality improvements and new materials data, and have the benefit of expert technical support.
Get the Trial version Download a trial version of ECE v5.4 Professional Edition here.
Existing ECE 5 users
ECE 5 licensees are entitled to upgrade to the current version without charge. For further information please contact us.
ECE 5 Single User System Requirements
Operating system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Minimum hardware requirements:
- 1.5 GHz for Microsoft Windows 7
- 1 GB of RAM for Microsoft Windows 7
- 40 MB of available hard disk space
- Graphics card capable of a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768
A single, one-stop solution for integrity and broader well operation management needs.
Integrated post-simulation processing toolkit.