iNotepad is software capable of being loaded onto any Windows capable device – such as ruggedised and inherently safe tablets – and used to collect data in the field while the user is offline and in the field. This data can then be synchronised with the master database when the user is back online.
- Ability to collect and store safety critical equipment inspection data such as annulus pressure from field readings
- Ability to record as-built data as observed in the field from observed component specifications – for example to correct the record of a valve manufacturer
- Designed to work in both a fully offline mode and to connect to the corporate network when available and synchronise with the master records held in Wood Group's iWIT Well Integrity Management Software or any standard RDBMS (Oracle or SQL Server)
- Can work within an iWIT approval workflow so that records collected in the field can be checked, sent back for re-work if required, then approved and committed to the master record
- Supports multiple unit systems
- Provides in-field validation for example enforcing the entry of all require information
- Maintains a list of recently visited wells so that an inspection campaign can be tracked
- Stores ancillary information such as reasons why certain inspections have not been carried out and comments
- Increased cost saving and efficiency in field data collection, especially by avoiding double handling of data from paper to database.
- Improved quality of data collection through the enforcement of rules at the time of field data collection.
- Operates inherently within an approval system so that data are automatically flagged for checking before committing to a master database
- Minimise the possibility of incomplete or missing data which can happen quite easily with paper records
- Maintains a record of wells already visited to improve the efficiency of inspection campaigns
- Data collection types can be readily adapted for an operator’s specific needs; can be extended to synchronise with most 3rd party databases
Contact us to discuss how we can provide a solution for your field data capture needs.
A single, one-stop solution for integrity and broader well operation management needs.