iWIT is a comprehensive, web-based software toolkit designed to meet the demand for integrity management of wells. Not only oil and gas producing wells need continuous real-time integrity monitoring to avoid failures. Find out more about addressing integrity issues in underground gas storage.
iWIT automates and streamlines well data into a single environment that applies business rules for a comprehensive and consistent understanding of operational conditions and the integrity of your assets for the full life cycle. iWIT delivers immediate, web-based management by exception and decision support for engineers and managers.
- Improve safety through increased certainty of well integrity issues
- Receive early warning of integrity anomalies and production threats, using real-time data when available
- Reduce costs with fewer workovers and increased uptime in support of production optimisation initiatives
- Track and mitigate risk with the incorporation of complex business logic and the ability to rank wells
- Access advanced analytical capabilities including integrated corrosion modeling and reliability analysis
- Comply with regulatory needs, standards and recommended practices including ISO 16530-2 Well Integrity in the Operational Phase
Integrating with your existing systems, robust validation rules are applied to mitigate or identify erroneous data and deliver KPIs from a company level down to individual well levels. Traffic light monitoring supports early identification of well component failures and alerts are given of wells operating outside safe envelopes.
iWIT is a full service solution and we work with you in partnership to deliver business value from day one. We employ rigorous and proven implementation methodologies for both full-scale and pilot deployments for single assets through to enterprise-wide solutions covering your entire portfolio. After an iWIT system goes live, you will have access to multiple support options and become a member of our active and growing customer community.
Contact us to discuss how we can help make effective well integrity management a reality.
Download the iWIT brochure (Español)
iNotepad software enables data collection in the field for subsequent synchronising back to office-based data historian or iWIT.
User-friendly and efficient means of calculating and recalculating MAASP (Maximum Allowable Annulus Surface Pressure).
ECE™ delivers realistic corrosion rate output calibrated to real field data with reliable materials selection rules.
All-of-facility integrity management system.
Reliability information tool