Our construction management service comprises construction supervision, Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) support, administration and inspection. We tailor these functions to meet the needs of each customer.
Our inspection group monitors a project during construction and works with HSE to ensure safety compliance. Inspection also covers project reporting, documentation, correspondence and material control. The group also monitors and witnesses all activities performed by the construction contractor in the execution of a project.
Other tasks on a project in which the construction management group participates:
- Route selection making constructability recommendations
- Preparation of cost estimates
- Pre-bid meetings and final bid evaluation
- Recommendations for field engineering and design changes during construction
- Management of all project activities during construction right-of-way, survey, material control, administration and inspection
- Project close-out testing, commissioning and preparation of final project books
We have provided construction management for hundreds of miles of pipeline including:
- 107 miles of 36-inch pipeline in Northeast Texas
- Two 30 mile pipelines 8 and 26 inch, one sodium carbonate and brine pipeline in Louisiana
- 80 miles of 10-inch pipeline, pump station and plant in Louisiana
- 30+ miles of 12-inch NGL pipeline in Louisiana