Our experienced subsea specialists provide bespoke services for project development, management and supervision. We support systems across all areas of hydrocarbon production, transport and processing.
We have a strong international reputation as oil and gas consultants, particularly in strategic pipeline systems and subsea engineering. Our approach is independent of equipment suppliers and construction contractors.
We offer bespoke capabilities tailored to our customers' needs, providing entire project management organisations and systems. This includes:
- Concept and contracting strategy definition
- CAPEX/OPEX estimation
- Schedule and cost control
- Engineering phase management
- Process and functional safety
- Tender preparation and evaluation
- Transaction support to final investment decision (FID)
- Vendor, contract and contractor management
- Quality management and inspection
- Factory acceptance test (FAT) and system integration test (SIT)
- Materials control
- Site supervision both on and offshore
We also integrate our world class experts into a customer's team to support all phases of project delivery from early studies, to facility hand over, to operations.
Our experience on many high profile projects means we have extensive understanding of the various project execution models. Our industry independence ensures objective advice and support at all stages.